Friday, October 24, 2014

31 Days Update

Remember when I decided to try the #write31days challenge again?
Yeeeah...
I knew that I wouldn't be able to write every single day for 31 days.
I have the three cutest excuses ever though.

Little Dudeman

Little Princess

& Little Sunshine

I told you they were the cutest excuses ever! (;

Here's a few things that you can count on me posting sometime soon.
Most likely before the end of the year.
I would hope.

FHE:
The Holy Ghost
Emergency Preparedness (A Bug's Life)
Family History (The Tigger Movie)

RECIPES:
Chocolate Chili
Southwest Fondue

LDSconf:
Saturday Highlights
Sunday Highlights

MOPS:
MOMcon 2014 Highlights
Courage to be Honest

HALLOWEEN:
Dinner - Chicken Parmesan Mummies
Sonic the Hedgehog Costume

RANDOM:
Phone Vacation

xoxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...