Friday, April 5, 2013

T is for Tiger - The Tigger Movie

T is for Tiger
Although I love Rajah,
the first Disney tiger that comes to mind is
T-I-double guh-RRR
TIGGER!

Yes, I'm aware that he's technically a tigger, not a tiger.
But he's the only one, and he & tigers have a lot in common!
I like to think that they're cousins of sorts.

THIS WEEK...
Church Theme: Tithing
Primary/Church Song: 'I'm Glad to Pay a Tithing'
Preschool Song: 'The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers'
Book: The Tiger Who Came to Tea by Judith Kerr


We had olives, a Tiger sandwich (I didn't want to attempt a Tigger sandwich because I knew it wouldn't turn out nearly as pretty with only 1 kind of cheese, but my tiger looks like a cat since I made the ears too pointy), carrots, cheetos, a Tigger tail from Disneyland (I only gave him a small smackerel so that our whole family could share it, but he didn't even like it... more for us!), & curly fries (orange & bouncy like Tigger's tail).

Tumbling Tuesday:
We bounced around the house since that's what Tiggers do best

Word Wednesday:
T letter sheets
Tigger coloring pages

Think About It Thursday:
T math sheets
We filled out & colored our family tree
I know it's not the typical easy-to-read family tree, but Hubby was adopted and both of our parents had a divorce.
That just means that the kidlets have 7 wonderful grandparents that love them dearly (:
We love them all the same and didn't want to leave anyone out,
so I figured we would make our tree this way instead of using a pre-made family tree worksheet.

Field Trip Friday:
We have a few friends with trampolines...
If the kids weren't sick with a cold right now, we would go play at one of their houses and practice
The Whoop-de-Dooper Loop-de-Looper Alley-Ooper Bounce!

Instead, we'll stay inside to catch up on cleaning
(ya never know when the other Tiggers will visit)

I thought about getting out our Tiger costume (Hobbes) that I made for Halloween last year,
but it's almost 80 degrees in our house right now.
Not sweatshirt weather by any means.

Anywho,
TTFN
ta ta for now!

This post was featured at:
  Featured at Tuesday Tots on Growing a Jeweled Rose

xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Your post definitely made me smile. I love all things Winnie the Pooh- especially Tigger :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment definitely made me smile! Tigger is fun fun fun fun fun! Love him (:

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you had a super duper fun week! Thanks for sharing at Share it Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visiting your blog (coming to you from Sun Scholars link up!)! I love Disney too and I absolutely love how you structure your learning time! That lunch is adorable and I love all of your activities!! Fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad that you enjoy my blog & our learning structure. I set it up that way so that I wouldn't feel as overwhelmed, & so far so good. I have plenty of weeks that I don't get around to doing everything that I want to, but that's okay. It's always fun to find other people that love Disney as much as I do!

      Delete
  4. Adorable! I love your tiger and all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey this is so cute, love that tiger face and the Tigger tail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool tiger theme. Love the tiger (I thought it looked like a tiger before reading you thought it looked more like a cat). And the curly fries were a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad that it resembles a tiger enough for people to think that! When I came up with the curly fries idea, I could't resist! (:

      Delete
  7. That tiger tai is awesome! So eye-catching! What is it exactly? I thought it was a corn dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's marshmallows on a stick dipped in caramel & white chocolate with orange sugar sprinkles, then dark chocolate stripes (:

      Delete
  8. Tiggers are wonderful things! What a cute meal. I think we may have to try and make that tail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!! So cute! Love the stripes on the corn dog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing this at Party In Polka Dots! You are going to be featured today! Yay! Super cute!

    Shelley

    www.piggyinpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marissa!
    This post was also featured on my blog today! Feel free to grab a featured button from the bottom of my sidebar if you'd like. Thank you so much for linking up at Raising Memories! http://www.raisingmemories.com/2013/04/fun-food-for-kids-featuring-you.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the double feature! I'm so excited to grab your button! I love your blog (:

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...