Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Quirky Mailboxes

Some people collect stamps.
Some people collect coins.
Some people collect pictures of spiffy mailboxes.
I am one of those people.
Here is some of my collection...

Carmel, IN

futuristic?

shapes

ivy

Desert Hot Springs, CA

cactus

coyotes w/ cactus

 mosaic

palm tree

surfboard

stacked

 
steel flame

 zebra

 wheel

Hemet, CA

unicycle?

Laguna Canyon, CA

rustic

 dog

mortuary

 robot

Palm Springs, CA

tiki

sinking

Sky Valley, CA

 doll house

 giant black

 giant yellow

 tractor

Yucca Valley, CA

transmission

 bread box

 miniature See's candy
(I wish I would have taken a picture showing how tiny it was)

snail

If you're ever around any of these cities,
you should keep an eye out for these different mailboxes.
Maybe turn it into a scavenger hunt or something.
I can assure you that you haven't seen the end of my quirky mailbox collection.
You know, since it's still growing & all...
I've actually seen quite a few around here that I haven't stopped to take pictures of yet.
Mainly because Hubby doesn't always feel like stopping to let me snap a quick pic.
Oh well...
I'll get around to it someday.
I keep tabs on where they are so I can always go back later.
I know.
I'm weird.
xoxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...