Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Milk Chocolate Fondue


Milk Chocolate Fondue. New Years Eve deliciousness. 'Nuff said.

1 bag of milk chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
A dash of salt
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla

In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and salt until chocolate is melted. Stir/fold in the oil, milk, and vanilla until mixed well. Serve warm.

(Tastes great with strawberries, apples, marshmallows, pound cake, bananas, pretzels, cheesecake, etc...)

4 comments:

  1. Oh yum - I think this is my new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Came from the tailgate party at Turnips to Tangerines! Love your recipe...I was about to get my fundue little pot to make mine..brilliant minds think alike! LOL
    Thanks for sharing.
    Lizy at http://justdipitinchocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chocolate fondue. I pinned this! Thank you so much for stopping by Saturday Dishes CHOCOLATE link up.

    Blessings and have a great Sunday!
    Diane Roark

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...