Thursday, September 6, 2012

Why I created another blog

Pinterest.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one that goes on there & sees a gazillion great ideas of crafts I want to try, food I want to make, things I want to do with my kids or my husband, & who knows how many other ideas of pure genius that just get pinned to a board to look at later. Meanwhile, those boards keep on filling up & before you know it, it takes forever to go back through & organize them so you can find those great ideas easier. That is why I decided to take a break from pinterest for a while & actually try some of these things.

I created this blog so that I can easily see which things I've tried & loved, go back to them later & enjoy them all over again. Whether it be food (okay, let's be honest... I'm sure most of it will be), organization tips & tricks that I find helpful, or things that my kids & hubby really enjoy, I will be posting it on here so that I can refer back to it a lot easier.

Let's just call it what it is, my own personal pinboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...