Friday, May 16, 2014

Saturday Dishes - Coming Soon...


Remember the time when I guest-hosted a fun link party called Saturday Dishes?
That link party has taken on a few new owners since then,
& I'm excited to say that I will be teaming up
with my friend Lisa at Pebbles and Piggytails
to be the new hosts for Saturday Dishes every weekend!!!

I've been debating about adding a link party to my blog for quite some time
& I knew that if I did, it wouldn't be an anything goes party.
If you hadn't noticed, I love themes.
themed whatever...
I think themes are fun.
Each week there will be a new theme
& the recipes you post should fit that category!
I will be making a Saturday Dishes index as we go
so each of the themes will be in one easy to find location (:
I will also post what the upcoming themes will be
so that you can plan ahead!
You'll be able to find a link to the index under both my food & party tabs...

I moved a couple weeks ago & Lisa is moving this week,
so please be patient with us as we decide which week we will start.
I promise we'll keep you updated though!
To make this party a success
we'll definitely need your participation
so spread the word
& keep checking back!

xoxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...