Tuesday, December 4, 2012

123 Brownies


These brownies are my fave & they are easy as 123...
I have my friend Kate to thank for these! She brought some to me at school my junior year after she found out I was moving to Arizona... Then I got the recipe from her & have enjoyed them ever since!

Ingredients:
Favorite brownie recipe (I just use a box)
Jar of marshmallow creme
1 cup peanut butter
2 cups chocolate chips
3 cups rice krispies

Directions:
Make brownies according to box or directions. Once completely cooled, spread entire jar of marshmallow creme on top. Melt peanut butter & chocolate chips together in microwavable bowl. Stir together, then mix in the rice krispies. Pour mixture on top of marshmallow creme. Store in refrigerator & allow time for top to solidify before serving.

(Thanks Whooping Crane! ♥ Little White Lab Mouse)

The Best Blog Recipes

8 comments:

  1. these look really yummy! we might have to try some with soynut butter. thanks for linking up to tip-toe thru tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique recipe! I love brownies of all kinds but I've never seen this before. I'm gonna hafta try it. Thanks for sharing. P.S. Do you know about the Six Sister's MY RECIPE MAGIC site? Are you on there? I'll look you up if you are. It's super simple and they pay for the recipes you post and link it to your blog. You have a lot of recipes you could use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me about MY RECIPE MAGIC! It's awesome! I just signed up & started adding my recipes... Here's my link: http://myrecipemagic.com/user/index/LifeIsFantasmic

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this post at The Weekend re-Treat Link Party! You've been featured and included in my "25 Delicious Brownie Recipes" Round Up that I posted earlier today with links back to your site :) I also pinned to my "Brownies" board while I was here!

    Shauna
    http://thebestblogrecipes.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the feature & pin, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  4. These brownies look amazing! I pinned this! Thank you so much for stopping by Saturday Dishes CHOCOLATE link up.

    Blessings and have a great Sunday!
    Diane Roark

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an interesting Brownie recipe! I've never seen one quite like this but it looks like it need to be tried by me soon!!! I'm including this in my chocolate fix roundup going live in the morning. Thanks so much for sharing at Saturday Dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look really good! We will have to try them for sure.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...