Thursday, September 20, 2012

Poppyseed Chicken


This recipe is so yummy that I almost hesitate to share it! It's one that I grew up with & I make it enough that I have it memorized. I guess you can say it's one of our family favorites... Thanks Mom!

Mix together following ingredients, then pour into a 9x13:
3 chicken breasts, cooked & cubed (or if you're short on time you can use canned chicken, just 2 drained cans)
1 cup sour cream
1 cup chicken broth
2 cans cream of chicken soup

To make the topping:
2 pkg Ritz crackers (crushed)
2 tsp poppyseeds
1 stick butter (melted)

Crush Ritz crackers in a gallon size ziplock. Mix poppyseeds in with crackers while melting butter. Pour butter into ziplock & mix well. Pour crumb mixture onto chicken/soup mixture in 9x13 and spread evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes. Serve over rice & enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. that looks so yummy! especially with my midnight munchies :) thanks for linking up to tip-toe thru tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...